Freestyle v0.4.0 now available
- October 11, 2017
- scala• kafka• spark• cassandra open source• freestyle• functional programming• cats
- 1 minute to read.
We’re thrilled to announce the availability of Freestyle v.0.4.0, now with support for cats 1.0.0-MF.
New features in 0.4.0 include:
- Updates to cats 1.0.0-MF (#408
- Releases Process Update (#379)
- Creates pipelined interpreters for logger (#353)
- Updates Scala in Travis and sbt-freestyle (#409)
- Adds support for Case Classy (#378)
- Renames modules to frees-xxx (#396)
- From Guavas ListenableFuture to any M[_] : AsyncContext (#385)
In addition, the cats update also allowed for updates to fs2, http4s, monix, finch, and other libraries. You can view the full list of changes here:
We would like to publicly acknowledge the great effort that all the Freestyle contributors have put into this release. Without all of you, this would not have been possible!