GitHub4s 0.15.0 Released
- by Maureen Elsberry
- May 24, 2017
- scala• open source• github4s
- 1 minute to read.
Github4s, a 47 Degrees open source project, is a GitHub API wrapper written in Scala.
Version 0.15.0 is a minor release and focuses on:
- Algebra’s refactoring to organize them accordingly.
- Bringing a complete documentation about supported GH APIs, including a new Contribuing Guide to engage new contributors.
- Supporting Comment API and Review API (only read-only endpoints).
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Concretely, these are the release changes:
- Remove integration tests creating statuses (#128)
- Streamlined the getting started (#126)
- Support Comment API (#127)
- Refactor Algebras (#130)
- Missing Test and Docs (#132)
- Missing unit test (#137)
- Contributing guide (#138)
- Replace updateReference’s force parameter type from Option[Boolean] to Boolean (#141)
- Upgrades tut bumping sbt-org-policies version to 0.5.0 (#140)
- Fixes ghost users associated with pull requests, issues and comments (#144)
- Microsite Enhancements (#143)
- Super minor lang edits (#146)
- Fix string interpolation in docs (#147)
- Rename listStatus to listStatuses (#145)
- Rename Authentication to Authorization in the doc (#148)
- Add support for the read half of the PR Review API (#139)
- Releases 0.15.0 (#150)
Thanks to the following contributors for these changes:
You can view the changelog here: Github4s v0.15.0 release notes
Additionally, you can read more information on this project here: Github4s