Helios v0.2.0 is now available
Helios is a library for JSON handling that’s compatible with all of Kotlin’s types including nullable types and data classes, with a few Java types including Java time types and some Arrow types. If you missed the initial announcement, make sure to check out the details in Introducing Helios. Now, we’re happy to announce that version 0.2.0 is now available.
Changes in 0.2.0 include:
- Integration with Retrofit #79.
- Support for java time #84.
- Support for typed specific and generic Kotlin’s Array #94.
- Support for NonEmptyList #89.
- Support for Kotlin Enums #91.
- New Feature: now JSON supports noSpaces, spaces2, and spaces4 formatting when we parse JSON to String #104.
Please visit the official changelog for the complete list of changes.
We would like to give special thanks to the following contributors for this version (in no particular order):
For a full list of the contributors who have helped Helios get to where it is today, please check out: Helios Contributors. We’re always looking for additional help, if you’re interested in contributing please note that all levels are welcome and we’re happy to offer 1:1 mentoring.
The active development of Helios is proudly sponsored by 47 Degrees, a Functional Programming consultancy with a focus on the Scala, Kotlin, and Swift Programming languages.