Mu v0.18.0 is now available
Mu is a purely functional library for building RPC endpoint based services with support for RPC and HTTP/2. Now, we’re happy to announce the availability of v0.18.0.
Noteworthy changes in 0.18.0 include:
- Fixes package names and some refactors #565.
- Upgrades Build #567.
- Enables benchmarks for the previous version of Mu #570.
- Fixes typo in docs #571.
- Sample http4s REST client/server with client macro derivation #552.
- Removes deprecated Sbt Settings #573.
- RPC Server Start with Brackets #566.
- Prometheus MetricsOps implementation #572.
- Update docs and reorganizes modules #560.
- Adapts latest changes in the code generation by Skeuomorph #579.
- Skips binary dependencies when it’s not necessary #581.
- CommonRuntime - Converts tut:invisible by tut:silent #585.
- Removes the compatibility of Monix.Observable in the HTTP layer #587.
- Minor fixes #588.
- [Docs] Schema Evolution#481.
- Fixes decimal protocol #591.
- Macro Fix - Uses the F param in macro #569.
- Skeuomorph integration and Proto Source Generation Support #577.
Please visit the official changelog for the complete list of changes.
We would like to give special thanks to the following contributors for this version (in no particular order):
For a full list of the contributors who have helped Mu get to where it is today, please check out: Mu Contributors. We’re always looking for additional help, if you’re interested in contributing please note that all levels are welcome and we’re happy to offer 1:1 mentoring through Mu’s Gitter channel.
The active development of Mu is proudly sponsored by Xebia Functional, formerly 47 Degrees, a Functional Programming consultancy with a focus on the Scala, Kotlin, and Swift Programming languages.