Mu v0.18.3 is now available
Mu is a purely functional library for building RPC endpoint based services with support for RPC and HTTP/2. This latest release, v.0.18.3 is a minor release.
Changes in 0.18.3 include:
- Fixes schema-evolution links #595.
- Bumps sbt-org-policies and sbt-jmh #596.
- Adds seed sample #598.
- Allows specifying the namespace and capitalized params #601.
- Improves how the params are received in the annotation #602.
- Improves rpc metrics naming #607.
- Update docs #600.
- Fixes metric prefix #609.
- Fixes plugin release #610.
- Uses updated Skeuomorph version for non-primitive protobuf fields #614.
- Fixes compile errors with the generated source code #615.
Please visit the official changelog for the complete list of changes.
We would like to give special thanks to the following contributors for this version (in no particular order):
For a full list of the contributors who have helped Mu get to where it is today, please check out: Mu Contributors. We’re always looking for additional help, if you’re interested in contributing please note that all levels are welcome and we’re happy to offer 1:1 mentoring through Mu’s Gitter channel.
The active development of Mu is proudly sponsored by 47 Degrees, a Functional Programming consultancy with a focus on the Scala, Kotlin, and Swift Programming languages.