- October 08, 2019
Streaming Data Roadshow - San Francisco
47 Degrees will be joining our partners Lightbend and Red Hat for the Streaming Data Roadshow happening this October 8th, 2019!
Building Smarter Applications with Streaming Data Pipelines
Learn the common architectural patterns that form the foundation of successful streaming applications in this half-day roundtable hosted by Lightbend and Red Hat. In this session, you will learn:
- Why streaming data is essential for digital transformation with a motivating example of AI/ML
- How to overcome the hard parts of streaming architecture with microservices principles
- How to choose the right tools: when to use Kafka, Akka, Flink, and Spark
- Which cloud-native deployment options to consider for runtime reliability
- Why new performance metrics matter for managing streaming data applications
The format of these sessions includes ample time for roundtable discussions and networking so you can learn how your peers are using Kafka, Akka, Spark, and Kubernetes to build smarter applications.
Members of the technical team from 47 Degrees will be providing real-world use cases on bringing these technologies together.
- 08:30 AM – 09:30 AM Registration and Networking
- 09:30 AM – 09:45 AM Welcome and Introductions
- 09:45 AM – 10:30 AM Application Architecture for Streaming Data and ML
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM Roundtable Discussion
- 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM Cloud-Native Kubernetes Deployment Considerations
- 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM Lunch and Roundtable Discussion
- 12:30 PM – 01:15 PM Real-World Use Case: Streaming Data and ML at Scale
- 01:15 PM – 01:45 PM Roundtable Discussion
- 01:45 PM – 02:00 PM Wrap Up and Recommended Next Steps
This event is free, but seating is limited. Make sure to reserve your spot today.
Follow us @47deg to find out more.