DevOps Security and Solutions
47 Degrees specializes in helping companies innovate and manage development projects effectively. Helping clients adopt and mature a DevOps philosophy is one option we use to achieve this.
The DevSecOps approach merges development and operations teams, improving both communication and collaboration. Paired with the right practices and automation technology, DevOps increases both reliability and the speed of software deployment. Our experts call on proven methodologies, tools, best practices, and experiences across various industries to help businesses develop, implement, and maintain a DevOps strategy.
Areas of Focus
- Business Infrastructure Auditing Working with organizations to develop proprietary methodology for business infrastructure auditing that includes:
- Utilization and cost analysis
- Security and standards compliance
- Monitoring and traceability
- Processes and documentation
- Resilience and disaster recovery (business continuity)
- Employee sentiment and Change Management
- Remediation actions
- Automation This is the main technical objective when designing a DevOps project. It produces many benefits such as:
- Reduces labor costs
- Repeatable processes and results
- In code documentation
- Reduction of human errors
- Tracing and reporting
- Cloud Migrations Migration of existing systems and applications to the Cloud requires excellent project management skills and coordination.
- Full Migrations
- Legacy Migrations
- MVP Migrations
- Cloud Service Provider Migrations
Software Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD workflows) Helping organizations build software deployment pipelines and procedures, while choosing the right set of tools and procedures.
Security/DevSecOps Security/DevSecOps requires continuous monitoring and assessment of vulnerabilities on the software, the systems, and operations that could be exploited or cause downtime.
- Training and Team Transformation Our methodologies, tools, and best practices ensure the delivery of operational excellence during team transformation, leveraging a broad range of consulting, training, mentorship, and coaching services guided by proven change management processes.