SwiftUI is a declarative framework for writing user interfaces in Swift. It provides a unified way of writing UIs for every Apple platform: iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. This course focuses on advanced features of SwiftUI.
- Knowledge of Swift.
- Familiarity with UIKit/AppKit and iOS development.
- Familiarity with SwiftUI fundamentals.
- A computer with macOS and Xcode installed.
What you'll learn
- Review of SwiftUI Fundamentals
- Swift features that make SwiftUI possible: function builders, opaque types, property wrappers.
- Animating view changes
- Enabling and disabling animations
- GeometryReader and GeometryProxy.
- Custom alignments..
- Transforming views: clipping, scaling, rotating...
- Drawing custom paths.
Bridging with UIKit
- Using UIKit views with UIViewRepresentable.
- Using UIKit view controllers with UIViewControllerRepresentable.