http4s is one of the most popular HTTP frameworks for Scala and provides a set of features that are based on important principles and techniques for functional programming like type safety, composability, and streaming.
In this course, we’ll learn about how to write and design APIs using Http4s.
- One year experience in Scala or any other functional programming language.
- Knowledge of libraries like cats and cats-effect will be required.
- Experience using other HTTP frameworks like akka-http or Play Framework will be useful.
What you'll learn
- Defining Service and Server, composition, and running the server.
- Serializing requests and responses with circe.
- Creating http4s clients.
- Http4s Middleware composition.
- Error handling.