This course covers how to design microservices based on RPC (Remote Procedure Call) and also HTTP, and how to choose the proper system based on your needs using the Mu library.
- One year of experience using Scala or any other Functional programming language.
- Knowledge of libraries like http4s, akka-http, and Play Framework will be useful.
What you'll learn
- Learn about designing microservices based on RPC (Remote Procedure Call) and also HTTP, where you will be able to choose the proper system based on your needs.
- Gain an understanding of the most popular serialization formats: Avro, Protocol Buffers, and Json for making communication between microservices possible.
- In regards to protocols, we’ll cover some of the important concepts surrounding backward and forward compatibility in systems that are continuously evolving, where the server and clients begin to understand each other.
- Learn about the best patterns for creating scalable architectures using Mu by solving practical problems in different domains.