Refreshed: Take Two
- August 18, 2011
- 1 minute to read.
Approximately one year ago, we launched 47 Degrees with the intention of doing things differently. Differently in the sense that each of us came from varying corporate or startup backgrounds - and felt we could do better. To say that we hit the ground running is an understatement. It felt like we were sprinting. In addition to projects from some awesome clients, the entire process of running a business proved to be a bit more challenging than any of us had anticipated. We did it, we’re still here and we’re looking forward to 2011.
- Office moves: 2 (now in the best hidden office in Seattle)
- Cups of coffee (approx.): 30,240 (Cugini Cafe if we don’t brew our own)
- Dog treats consumed by Boo & Bocce: 63 lbs.
- Ransacked office by dogs: 5
- New team members added: 2
- Twitter updates: 5 (crusty stale account we’ll turn around)
- Facebook updates: 0 (OK, seriously we’re working on the social)
- Blog updates: unknown (started over)
Maintaining a public image while running a business is hard. One of our goals for the year is to change some of the lackluster activity. With that said, join us on Facebook or Twitter. I told you we’re going to change!